Sunday, December 05, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
The ghost of the southern confederacy has raised its ugly head in a variety of ways as of late. Texas Governor Rick Perry spoke of secession, Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell made a point of celebrating confederate history month while ignoring slavery, and most tellingly, Oklahoma lawmakers are considering raising a state militia to protect themselves from the policies of the Federal Government.
Friday, March 26, 2010
1) Assertion of independence of the Tea Party crowd from the Democrats AND Republicans.
2) Rejection of neocons.
3) Mass White rejection of the Leftist thugs (this should be loud)
4)assertion of the pressing issues I mentioned that take the consciousness beyond the realm of taxes to the realm of racial polarization and struggle.
---bailouts of banks and major corporations
---unemployment and Third World labor
---Wars for Israel
5) Strong first impression and precedent set by racialists at the Tea Party event.
6) Vivid mass media coverage of any of the above 5 points
7) Real-world racial mass activism experience for the racialists
8) We gain a receptive audience, new contacts, and hold a independent meeting for those who share much with us within a week.
"avoid no-no's - in america this is
1) "racism" - and use of the word "race" "jew" - even people who are anti black or anti-jew do not want to be racist - it's ok to be anti balck but not a "racist" - avoid this fortification - be a racist without being a "racist" 2) extreme solutions genocide deportations) (more on this)"